Business Intelligence AnalystSUMMARY
The Business Intelligence Analyst will assess, plan and execute all aspects of supply chain reporting. They will serve as the primary interface for client driven analytic requests. The role will be client facing, with expectations for projects to be both self-directed and assigned as part of the strategic development of the client. The candidate will provide analytical support and assist in the development of performance metrics for new projects and initiatives. Conduct ad-hoc research, create dashboards, and design complex database queries. The ideal candidate will be data-driven, intellectually curious, and a clear communicator.
• Proactively support the client with all desired product movement/inventory reporting, including one-off analytical needs (internally or externally requested)
• Building and maintaining internal and external relationships will be required for success
• Support client inventory team in monitoring network inventory levels for items related to promotional events
• Develop in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, KPIs, and business uses of data to provide clear data visualizations and analysis
• Work with engineering, finance, and corporate operations support personnel to update client scorecards
• Analyze service failure data for root cause and corrective action
• Participate in development and maintenance of SOP’s and KPI’s as new services are implemented for clients
• Engage with Armada functional areas to communicate customer requests as needed
• Work with Armada Business Intelligence team to determine reporting requests that can be automated vs managed manually
• Work with business analysts or end users to define/refine requirements
Education and Experience Requirement
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics, Statistics, Analytics, Supply Chain or related fields.
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Demonstrated ability to analyze large amounts of raw data and summarize into clear, accurate, meaningful, value-added reports and analysis
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external customers.
• Demonstrated ability to work well independently and with little supervision.
Functional Support Responsibilities:
• Position is located in Atlanta, GA
• Position may require some travel (<10% domestically)
Language and Technical Skills requirement
• Experience with TIBCO Spotfire or similar visualization technologies
• Experience with IBM Cognos Business Intelligence 10 a plus
• Proficient with MS Office Suite of products; experience with supply chain visibility tools
• Proficient in report development and automation.
• Minimum of 2 years experience writing SQL and solid understanding of database concepts
• Understanding of logistics, warehouse operations, terms and concepts
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work is usually performed in an office environment with normal noise levels. Involves prolonged sitting, and computer usage.
• Work involves limited travel and visits to Vendor, Distributor and Hub One center shipping and warehouse facilities as well as carrier terminals.
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required. Its contents imply no contractual obligation and may be changed by the company at any time.
Prepared: August 2017
To apply, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.