Inventory Planning AnalystSummary:
The Inventory Planning Analyst will provide inventory planning liaison activities between the client and Armada’s demand and supply planning department. This individual will engage in a high degree of client interface, and collaborate with demand and supply planners to develop and implement any manner of inventory related solutions. Activities include, but are not limited to, collecting relevant information for product events, constrained need product allocation execution, and opportunity development.
• Collaborate with demand and supply planning in the design and execution of constrained need product allocations
• Engage in the development and execution of inventory related solutions and innovations
• Represent Armada’s Inventory Management presence at all appropriate meetings at the client’s corporate headquarters
• Build and maintain successful internal and external relationships, particularly at the client level
• Collaborate with on site account management staff on initiatives
• Collaborate with other cross functional partners associated with inventory related initiatives (i.e. master data management team, client support, engineering, warehouse operations)
• Successfully leverage new and existing inventory related systems (i.e. JDA, COGNOS, JDE)
• Participate in development and maintenance of SOP’s and KPI’s
• Drive continuous improvement efforts
• Perform other duties or functions as assigned
Functional Support Responsibilities:
• Position is located in Atlanta, GA
• Position will require some travel (15-20% domestically)
Skills and Experience Desired:
1. Degree in business, supply chain, logistics or related field required.
2. 2-4 years experience in an inventory planning capacity
3. Capacity to build relationships internally & externally; strong communication and interpersonal skills
4. Self-starter that is detail oriented and able to set priorities in a dynamic work environment
5. Able to mine and manipulate data, with strong analytical abilities
6. Experience with inventory planning and data mining technology
7. Proficient with MS Office Suite of products; experience with supply chain visibility tools; willingness to expand software knowledge and learn new packages (i.e., SPOTFIRE)
To apply, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.