This position is responsible for applying knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to implement and maintain various aspects of master data and pricing. Focus areas include loading all vendor, customer, price components and item attributes into multiple systems. Perform price auditing and updating functions to prevent margin erosion, ensure data accuracy, integrity and consistency. Facilitate communications between departments and external stakeholders.
• Enter & maintain vendor, customer, pricing and item attributes to enable proper commerce
• Apply timely supplier & customer price updates to prevent margin erosion
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing with internal and external stakeholders
• Process multiple sourcing documents (manually & systematically) for any or all areas of Master Data (price, material, vendor, and customer)
• Achieve data accuracy
• Ability to prioritize, manage day to day activities and use time effectively
• Perform system audits (compare system against source document) to verify all master data and pricing components are in sync
• Identify possible streamline capabilities in all areas of master data inputs (price, material, vendor or customer)
• Establish and maintain policies, processes and SOP’s
• Display initiative and closure
• Work with other functional teams to maintain current and accurate information (item deactivation, change to an item attribute, etc.)
• Problem solving
• Work with multiple systems (i.e. ISupply, JD Edwards & 24TRACC)
• Create & maintain pricing reports
• Research and confirm vendor and customer invoice discrepancies
• Participate on project teams as required
• Perform root cause analysis and develop corrective action plans
• Assess technology requirements needed to support current or proposed business
Qualifications (include education, certifications/licenses, experience, language, mathematical, computer, level of reasoning, physical demands and preferences (a plus)
Education and experience requirement
• 1-2 years of master data, pricing, accounting or related industry experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Logistics or relevant work experience
• JD Edwards experience
Language and technical skills requirement
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• General understanding of accounting terms and concepts
• General understanding of supply chain terms and concepts
• Self starter and team player
• Results driven, self-sufficient and highly motivated
• General understanding of ERP systems
• Good problem solving abilities
• Demonstrated experiences of resolving issues with facts
• Analytic and research abilities and detail oriented
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Physical demands and work environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work is usually performed in an office environment with normal noise levels. Involves prolonged sitting and computer usage.
• Business travel will be on an as needed basis; expectation is less than 10%.
To apply, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.