Warehouse Quality Assurance ManagerSUMMARY
Manage, document, and review the Quality Assurance, Safety, Environmental, and Business Continuity Planning programs for Armada’s warehouse operations. This includes development, implementation, coordination and effectiveness measurement of company-wide and customer policies and processes that pertain to these areas.
• Act as site GFSI Practitioner:
• Act as Food Safety Plan Team Leader at the Hub. Lead the implementation of the Food Safety Plan at the Hub Warehouse. Take part in, at minimum annual corporate Food Safety Plan review.
• Review and analyze the effectiveness of the ARMADA quality, safety, environmental, and business continuity plans in order to identify areas of improvement and compliance with internal and customer requirements. Suggest and document corrective actions as appropriate.
• Act as Safety Lead:
o Lead the ongoing implementation of the Safety Program.
o Hold monthly safety meeting with the site Safety Team.
o Perform daily operational inspection to verify conformance to the safety program.
o Accident reporting and reporting during monthly safety call.
• Act as ISO 14001 Lead Auditor:
o Perform internal audits per the documented audit plan.
o Manage corrective actions at the facility and generate report of their status.
o Support the site ISO Lead in completing required program documentation and reporting requirements.
o Manage environmental documentation on the portal.
o Perform daily operational inspections to verify conformance to the recycling program.
• Coordinate creation and updating of standard operating procedures for all related quality, safety, environmental, business continuity plans and regulatory programs.
• Maintain relative job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities as suggested by Corporate Management.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (include education, certifications/licenses, experience, language, mathematical, computer, level of reasoning, physical demands and preferences (a plus) :
Education and Experience Requirement
• 2-5 years demonstrated success in Quality Assurance or similar technical background
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science, Food Science or Operations Management.
Language and Technical Skills requirement
• Advanced HACCP training within the past 3 years
• GFSI Training (SQF, BRC, IFS-Logistics)
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Solid understanding of food safety/quality, environmental, and employee safety programs and concepts.
• Strong background in web based software programs.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective interpersonal and relationship management skills.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work is usually performed in an office environmentwith normal noise levels. Involves prolonged sitting, and computer usage.
To apply, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.