Warehouse Supervisor - 2nd shift
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and assist in the execution of the daily processes related to inbound and outbound flow of goods at the Warehouse Operations facilities. This includes but is not limited to coordinating activities between various functional departments in the facility, monitoring workloads, evaluating and setting operational priorities, and dock management. This person must be able to work a flexible schedule (any shift or weekends).
- Assign tasks to warehouse operators.
- Monitor progress of day to day operational tasks (inbound/outbound processing, cycle counts, etc.)
- Set daily operational priorities.
- Review operations reports and other information in order to make effective decisions.
- Coach and counsel warehouse employees as needed in the moment.
- Partner with Ops Manager and Division Manager on corrective action issues.
- Perform warehouse operator duties as needed and as directed by Manager.
- Ensure that safety protocols/Standard operating procedures are being followed.
- Work with administrative staff to ensure effective execution of dock management processes.
- Maintain warehouse, ensure that products are clean and organized to meet and pass Silliker/QIP standards of a good rating or better
- Make recommendations to Manager and Division Manager on workflow, processes, priorities, etc.
- Preferred Bachelors Degree in Logistics, Engineering, Business or 2-4 years of supervisory and related experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Literate in Microsoft Office applications
- Handling of multiple conflicting priorities
- Capacity/Supply Planning Tools
- Thorough Understanding of Warehouse Operations
- Supply Chain operations
- Forecasting knowledge
Language and Technical Skills requirement
- Customer Focused
- Excellent Written & Oral Communication Skills
- Self Directed and Able to Work in Dynamic & Evolving Environment
- Ability to Work Effectively in Cross Functional Teams
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
To apply, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.