Warehousing and Storage
Armada’s network of multi-temperature controlled warehouse facilities are strategically located across the United States, including:
- East Point (Atlanta), Georgia
- Greencastle (I-81 corridor), Pennsylvania
- Romeoville (Chicago), Illinois
- City of Industry (Los Angeles), California
We provide dry, refrigerated, and frozen warehouse services. We apply leading-edge best practices across our operations, resulting in facility operating standards that routinely exceed client expectations.
In addition to traditional handling, storage, and shipping activities, Armada also offers a variety of value-added warehouse services to meet specific client needs, such as:
- Promotions Support
- Kitting and Assembly
- Order Fulfillment
- Cross Docking
- Load Consolidation
- Prize Fulfillment
- Rail Receiving and Shipping
Our facilities are equipped with the latest warehouse management system (WMS) technology, featuring radio-frequency identification (RFID) capabilities and real-time inventory updates. Our WMS provides functionality that
- Offers both suppliers and distribution centers full visibility into their inventory levels and shipping activities.
- Affords complete product traceability.
- Facilitates the consolidation of outbound loads by maximizing cube weights.